Although I love the LOOK of fall, I never really look forward to it here in Montreal because it means that winter is just around the corner. Our fall season never lasts long enough to exploit our fall goodies long enough.
This doesn't mean that I can't indulge myself and drool at the lovely new booties for the cool weather.
I love the bootie trend this season, from the leopard printed, to lace-ups, combat boots, equestrian and western. I love it all. They all have so much character.
One thing I love the most about booties is how they can have so much personality, details and elements to them without looking overdone.
It's hard to pull stuff off like this with knee boots because they take up so much space proportionally to the rest of your body!
Those are really my top picks this season - and on my own person list to keep an eye on. I absolutely ADORE the Chloe western booties, but at almost $1400, I cannot allow myself to splurge that amount. So, find option b) by Steve Madden. I have yet to see these in real life, but they look really nice on picture. Not to mention I've always had great experiences with Steve Madden shoes.
A second absolute fave are lace-up booties such as the Burberry ones (6b)...again at the price, I have to rethink it. So, the Kors by Michael Kors is a great second option for the same look, but half the price.
Although between the three lace-ups (#2, 6A & 6B), I'd have to go towards the middle ground and opt for the DVF ones. They are just gorgeous. The silver hardware definitely kicks it up a notch for me.
Happy Hump day everyone and have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.