1.11.12

Happy Halloween :: Zombie Widow

Happy Halloween everyone!!

I hope you all had a safe night yesterday trick or treating, giving our candy or partying it up!

Here are some snippets of my Halloween ;)


Some bloody brain jello shots just to irk you ;) 


Making one of my costume props....a beating heart. 


Some pumpkin carving fun with some friends. It was the first time I tried to carve something like this (I usually end up with a big hole....) I'm quite impressed with myself I must say. 


Another prop for my costume. I didn't want to ruin the lace dress I bought for the occasion, so I made a gash on some scrap lace I had lying around, and then stitched it onto my dress. 


This may not be obvious, but I was dressed up as a zombie widow....thus the half-dead looking face of mine. I'd also like you all to meet Steve, my crow friend who spent the night on my shoulder. 

Hope you all had an amazing time. This was the first halloween where I actually had a costume thought out. It's totally inspiring me to be much more creative next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.