24.10.12

Life's a mess:: Excuse of absence

I've just realized that it's been literally one month in 24 hours since I've last posted something here. 
It's not like I'm hanging my head in guilt or anything, but I missed it. For the past month, it's been a hectic mess. 

I've been (still) struggling to find a proper balance between full-time work and (practically full-time) school. I don't know how it works where you all live, but over here, 4 university classes is usually considered as a full-time student. I'm taking 3. 

So, I apologize for the lack of posts and...just my rambling overall, but I really do have a good excuse (which you'll all heard a million times and wonder if it's actually true): "I've just been TOO busy".

So, as proof (sort of), here's some pics of what I've been up to:


Ballerinas were ALL OVER THE PLACE when I was in Paris. So I snatched 2 pairs for myself, a navy blue and ivory. 


Inspired by all the baroque trends going on at the moment, I decided to paint my nails accordingly. 


So, I'm rarely sick so I always think I can do more - but my body clearly sent me an alarm to slow things down when I got super sick with a fever all day. Rice & sweet potato porridge is the BEST thing to eat when you're sick! 




One of the fun props from a photoshoot at work ;) 


Thanks to our great photographer Roberto Santana and model Levana Laverdure for a great photoshoot for Sixty Nine Jeans! 


Playing with props again ;) 



All dressed up for a friend's birthday party! 


An good dose of caffeine before studying for a mid-term exam. Yay for coffee! 

Hopefully I'll be more present in the following month before my final exams start in December. 
Wish you all a wonderful hump day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.