I apologize for not posting anything in the last few weeks, but life has been hectic. I'll spare you the boring details, but I've been crazy busy.
However, I got a newsletter a couple of days ago with a preview to a new product that I'm quite excited about and wanted to share with you all.
As some of you may know, Sigma is known for their wonderful M.A.C. brush dupes. Very few people actually realize that they make a bunch of other stuff too like a small skincare and cosmetics line.
On July 23rd, they will be releasing in their permanent collection a brow design kit. Here's a first look of what it will look like:
As you can see from the picture, it will essentially contain all the necessities to grooming your brows to frame your face perfectly.
What I found fantastic was that it included almost all the different ways you can fill in your brows based on your preference or just how you're feeling that day. It has the shadows for a softer, more natural look, the coloured gel for a groomed and clean look or the pencils for a defined brow.
Not many brow kits come with all the choices.
I haven't personally seen this kit, but I believe it would be a great addition for someone who really takes care of their brows and is one of the essential parts of their daily makeup routine.
Here are the deets:
What: Sigma Beauty Expert – Brow Design Kit
Cost: $69
Collection Status: Permanent
Available: Monday, July 23rd
Have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.