Think a few years back, and people wanted absolutely to rid of their glasses. So much so that technology over the years have developed frameless glasses, contact lenses and laser eye surgery to rid us of the look of glasses. Some solutions more extreme than others.
How things have changed. People who don't need to wear glasses are buying brand name frames to exude a certain look. It goes so far that some online stores offer the "fashion lenses" option where they include the prescription-free lenses to the frame.
Who knew that the look of geeks and nerds would become trendy and cool? (I kind of want to name Marc Jacobs as the one responsible for this trend)
It doesn't stop there. The market for shades have increased dramatically over the years as well. Brands from all over are dipping their toes into selling sunnies. They've become synonymous with glamour.
I hope you all have an amazing Thursday.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading!






No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.