I started a new painting project for my pole dance teacher a month ago for her birthday, and finally completed it about two weeks ago.
Here's me and my teacher when I gave her the gift.
It was the first time I tried painting such a large painting. To be honest, it was a lot more work than I thought. Not to mention that it was acrylic, and every time I started one section the part when I began from would dry up! It really was a new learning experience.
For any of you who are curious, she's the fabulous founder and teacher from Studio409. I've been a student at this studio for over 3 years now, and I cannot explain just how wonderful this place is! The learning environment and ambiance is unmatched!
Happy Thursday everyone!
P.S. yay for glittery bikinis!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.