19.6.12

Weekend fun:: friend's Bday Dinner, BBQ + Cirque du Soleil

Hi everyone!

Last weekend's weather was just perfect for productive days! 


What I wore Saturday evening to a friend's birthday dinner and then a short stop to a late night BBQ gathering. 

TOP:: Cardigan by MEXX (old), Coral lace Bralette by Aerie (similar here), Forever 21 cat tank top
BOTTOM:: Forever 21 faded mint shorts (old - similar here)
BAG:: Cole Haan (old - updated model here in black)
ACCESSORIES:: Michael Kors watch

This was the second time around that I wore my Gallah's...and to be completely honest, I'm absolutely horrible at walking in them. I have to sake itty-bitty steps to ensure that I don't a) twist my ankle, b) fall flat on my face and c) well..you get the picture.

The shoes themselves are extraordinarily comfortable for such high heels. However, I can't seem to balance myself properly with such a high platform - anyone have tips for me? 


On Sunday, my boyfriend and I had a date day - we walked around the old port, went to the new production of Cirque du Soleil, Amaluna (beautiful!) and went to have fondue at one of the hidden gems of Montreal, Alphenhaus on St-Marc/Ste-Catherine. 

What I wore:
DRESS:: Forever 21 (old - similar here)
SHOES:: Banana Republic (old)
BAG:: Cole Hann (old - updated model here in black)
ACCESSORIES:: Michael Kors Watch

p.s. picture effects are done wit the new Eau de Chloe phone App downloadable here, free of charge ;) 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.