Hi everyone!
I'd like to wish all the daddy's out there a very super duper Happy Father's Day (I realize that I'm a day late...woopsie!).
Sadly, my father's on the other side of the world from me. However, I'm still so thankful for him.
So daddy, thank you...
for teaching me how to drive a car
for loving me unconditionally
for holding me in your arms when I cried
for never staying mad at me for too long
for putting up with my mood swings when I was younger
for teaching me to love the outdoors
for teaching me your values
for being an idiot at times, with or without me
for accepting me for who I've become
for letting me make my mistakes
for killing those spiders in my bedroom when I was a child
for calling when its the holidays, and you're not around
for all the above and beyond
for teaching me to never wait for things to happen for me and to
just do it.
Happy Father's day, daddy =)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.