15.6.12

June Highlights in pics

Summer is finally here! Perfect for wearing shorts, heels (without worrying about the snow ruining our pretty shoes!), dresses and lightened hair. 


New DIY - working on the video, hopefully it will be up by next week! ;)


Ok, I got sucked into the hype of doing your own Gel nails at home....and guess what? I can't believe I wasn't doing it sooner! Above is the Sensationail starter kit - available at Pharmaprix (Shopper's Drug Mart) for 95 $CAD. I'm so bummed coz I know it's only 60$ or LESS in the US!! 

Oh well. 


New baby in my shoe collection by Steve Madden - from Shopbop


Ombre highlights! Looks amazing when hair is curled!


Outfit of the Night for a friend's birthday earlier this month - DIY Kelly Green brocade skirt, DIY gold chain bracelet, sequin clutch, black bustier tank top and a black waterfall blazer ;)


Last but not least, I finally invested in an X-pole at home! yay! 


1 comment:

  1. Im so excited about summer too!

    Im a new follower :)

    http://hippiechicpao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.