Happy Friday everyone!
I hope wherever you are you also have some beautiful weather. Montreal's forecast for the next few days is finally showing hope for a bright and sunny summer.
This maxi dress has been waiting for the perfect occasion to come out since I first purchased it LAST fall. I bought it at one of those Forever21's buy one et one free sales at the very end of the season. It was a great bargain! I love that it stops just at the ankles and that the skirt doesn't drag on the floor the way a lot of maxi dresses do.
Never forget to pop that collar for some extra flare ;)
I truly believe that you have to have recurring tones in an outfit to blend the whole together....thus the explanation for the tan tones gladiator sandals. This pair of sandals have got to be one of my best summer purchases ever. I've worn them over and over again for at least 2 summers now - making this one the 3rd consecutive year, and it's still going strong. You can never go wrong with a pair of tan gladiators, they just go so easily with everything!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a lovely day!
WHAT I'M WEARING:
ACCESSORIES:: Micheal Kors watch, Swarovski pink studs (similar here), Dogeared necklace + promise rings.
I love your outfit! I havent been posting any outfits on lookbook since march :(
ReplyDeleteBut I really like your dress and those sandals