Hi Everyone!
Happy Sunday!
Yesterday evening, I went to a little showcase/performance at the studio where I take my dance classes. It was absolutely wonderful, my classmates and fellow dancers were all beautiful, elegant and obviously put in a lot of love and work into their routines.
As a fellow pole dancer, I know how tough it can be, and I take my hats off to them. It truly was really impressive. The moment the video is done I promise I'll link it (here?) and show you all.
Because we had beautiful weather yesterday, I was inspired by the beautiful spring blossoms, and wore this lovely chiffon dress. When I first saw this dress, it was love at first sight. The colour, the print was just such a beautiful combination I couldn't pass up.
Biggest surprise? It was at Forever 21. I don't usually LOVE their things. I like them, they're a great bargain but you know what they say right? I get what you paid for...well, I believe this dress is the exception to the rule - it's much more than what I had paid for.
I believe an outfit is from head to toe - not the just clothes and accessories. Your makeup should correspond as well. I used a deep purple to mirror the rich colour of the dress, and a yellow gold in the inner corner to brighten the eyes as well as reflecting back the beautiful yellow print at the bottom of the dress.
I hope you all have an amazing Sunday!
What I wore::
DRESS:: Forever 21 (last summer)
BAG:: Pulicati
SHOES:: Zara
ACCESSORIES:: DIY earrings, DIY bracelets (see video on how to here), Micheal Kors watch
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.