25.4.12

Wednesday Wish List: Neons

One trend I've been absolutely LOVING this season (carried over from past summers) is ...wait for it...




It's an AMAZING trend that adds what I can only describe as bringing lots of pizzazz to your outfit with only hints of it.

Unlike a lot of other trends that will look pizzazz only when it takes up a lot of place in your outfit, neons can be extraordinarily subtle, but will still make you stand out from the crowd.



  1. Micheal Kors Dress, $1995 (WAYYYYY out of my price range, but nice to aspire to...)
  2. Zara Heels, 50$ USD (but price got jacked up in Canada to about 70-80$ if I recall correctly)  59.90$
  3. Virginia One Blouse, 144$
  4. Asos, 11$
  5. Marc by Marc Jacobs, 403$
  6. Micheal Kors Wallet, 450$ 

Unlike most WWLs where I just pick out stuff that I liked, that have been on certain wish lists of mine...but would never purchase because I am after all trying to reduce my addictive consumer behaviour, I truly love this trend so much, that I feel like it would be ok to indulge just a smidge...perhaps not buying that two grand Micheal Kors dress...but maybe I could spend 11$ on a neon belt or the two bonuses below:




7. American Apparel Nail polish Pack, 48$ (so 12$ each) - there are obviously cheaper dupes out there



Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! 

4 comments:

  1. Really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the shoes from Zara, they are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They come in all kinds of different colours too!!! Plus, the price is very affordable =)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you.