Hi everyone,
This is an old OOTD pic from my mom's birthday last month, but I've completely forgotten about it until just now.
You've all seen those pants a million times on my blog, and they come with a little anecdote...
You see, I purchased them as my very first pair of coloured pants, and wore them to death - then one day, as I was about to create a whole new outfit with them, I noticed HUGE nasty ink stays on the back of them. No clue how I did that. Sadly, I had to throw them out because the ink stains were never going to come out.
So, as I was seating for new coloured pants, I ended buying the same ones again because I just couldn't find NICE coloured pants, that fit well at such a reasonable price. I've never been one to repurchase things, but I couldn't help myself in this situation...not to mention I bought a second pair in a different colour.
So, after all that blah blah...what am I wearing?
:: BOTTOM :: Twik colored pants (similar high end here, mid-end here)
:: BAG :: DIY clutch
:: SHOES :: Zara (amazing metallic gold/bright pink neon cap toes here)
:: ACCESSORIES :: DIY Necklace, Vero Moda (Pieces) belt, Micheal Kors watch, and Derek Cardigan Glasses (7004 if you're interested)
I hope you're all having an amaze-ball weekend, and enjoy your Sunday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.