4.4.12

Wednesday Wish List: Home Decor {Jars + book ends}

Happy Hump day everyone! I know this is generally a fashion blog, but let's face it - I've uploaded all kinds of posts already from food, to fitness to ...home decor. 

I have this weird obsession with redecorating my bedroom space - and I change my mind all the time. 

Below are a few of the new additions to my wish list:


  1. Apothecary Bath Jar 5" (on sale for $10.50) 
  2. Blossom Tea Canister (on sale for $9.75) 
  3. White Jasmine Tea Container ($12.50)
  4. Set of 2 Spindle Bookends (on sale for $19.75)
  5. Vintage Bath Container - Round (on sale $9.75)
  6. Vintage Bath Container - Tall (on sale $13.25)

I absolutely love these jars and bookend set and would love to incorporate them into my room decor - but I keep trying to find a reason for my to purchase them. I don't particularly NEED any new jars or containers in my home - it really could be just a luxury wouldn't it? 

So in the meantime, I'll continue these wish lists to let go of things that I would love to purchase on impulse, and save up for some things that are a little more important in life. =)

Have a happy end of week everyone! Easter's just around the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.