31.3.12

Bad Hair Day Fix: Sock Bun + Scarf

Have you ever had such a bad hair day that even if you put it up in your no-fuss-on-the-go-can't-go-wrong bun, it still looks dreadful?

I had one of those days yesterday.
Even after I had put it up in my regular bun, it still looked really bad...so to camouflage the whole thing, I used a scarf to distract from the heinous hair...then I realized that it looked lopsided...In came the sock bun.

Now, I'm AWFUL at doing the sock bun - I've never gotten it right. It always ends up looking ridiculously messy, and I can't get it to look nice the way it should.

However, mixed in with the messily wrapped scarf, it ended up looking not so shabby. In fact, it reminded me a little of a shabby-hobo-chic hair style.



What do you do when you're hair doesn't want to cooperate in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.