Happy Saturday everyone!
Winter is officially over. I can finally put away my winter coat and boots and say goodbye until the next snowfall.
This year, for some reason unknown to me I had the worst winter blues and as spring rolled around, I found my mood uplifted.
I just wanted to just a shout-out to you all to do more of what makes you happy. I think last season, I was so engrossed in supporting weight from all these problems from all these other people that along the way, I lost track of what made ME happy, and what made ME who I was.
So, what makes me happy?
- Watching a good nostalgic movie with a bucket of warm popcorn
- Cuddling in bed talking about nonsense with my significant other
- Doing the last stitches of a new project and holding it up for inspection
- Realizing that there's nothing left that I want to change in the new painting or drawing I'm working on
- Putting together a great outfit that gives me a boost of confidence (COLORS!)
- Perfecting a pole dancing move that I've been working on for MONTHS
- Aching the next day from a good workout
So, what makes YOU happy? It could be the smallest thing, but they can make a huge difference!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.