13.4.12

Haul: Everyday Minerals

After quite a long wait (3 weeks to be exact) I finally received a much anticipated parcel from Everyday Minerals

I've used their products in the past, namely their flattop Kabuki brush - unfortunately it broke over time. 

I've been looking for a good brush set, however most brush sets usually come with one or two brushes that I just don't want nor need...and buying individual brushes adds up quite rapidly. 

Fortunately, Everyday Minerals' brushes are VERY reasonably priced (not more than 15$ each), PLUS they were on sale. I don't think I paid over 10$ for any of them. 

I also remember loving their mineral foundations - but forgot which shade I was exactly. The good thing is, with every order, you're allowed to select 5 samples of face minerals, whether it's blush, bronzer, finishing powders or foundations. This way, I'll be able to verify which shade I am properly before buying the full size. 

Below are a few pics of my new goodies: 


I also have to mention that their brushes are CRAZY soft. I kind of regret not repurchasing the flat top kabuki. The regular Kabuki (which has a rounded top instead of flat) seems less dense.



Here are a few quick swatches of the loose minerals I got, some of which were included in a eyebrow kit.
I do love that their shadows are incredibly pigmented.


I have to say that I was just a little bit disappointed with their brushes simply because I expected the face brushes to be slightly larger and denser - but that's probably a personal habit. 

Oh - did I mention that shipping is only 5$ and for this week only, shipping is free for purchases over 15$. 

Have a great weekend everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.