16.4.12

Happy Monday: A little DIY arm candy


Minimal arm candy - left arm (from left to right):
  •  "Joie de Vivre" bracelet custom made from WireNameMike from Etsy
  • Michael Kors Chronograph watch in chocolate
  • DIY braid bracelets + chan luu inspired 

I'm not the type who likes to stack my wrists with a million bracelets. Although I do find it looks AMAZING on some people (like her and her), I just can't pull it off myself. I can't stand having a million things clinging and clanging on my glass desk at work...snagging my clothes and add 10lbs to my overall weight. 



Arm candy - right arm (from left to right):

  • BCBGeneration Zodiac bead bracelet
  • DIY braid and interwoven linen/chain bracelets


I like to keep things fairly simple - what about you? Do you like to stack your whole arm with goodies or keep it simple and functional? 

Happy Monday everyone! 

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you.