19.3.12

OOTD: Bright pants with white top

Hi everyone!
I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and great St-Patrick's day!

One of the biggest trends this season is the white button-down shirt paired with your favourite pair of coloured pants. It's a great way to ease yourself into the colourful trends this season.



Over the weekend, my boyfriend and I went to have dinner at the "House of Jazz" in Montreal. It's a restaurant with live jazz performances every weekend night.


And now get ready for a slur of shameless pics taken by myself via Instagram. 




TOP:: Mexx blouse
BOTTOM:: Zara 
BAG:: Pulicati
SHOES:: Zara
ACCESSORIES:: Micheal Kors Watch, DIY chan luu inspired bracelet, Swarovski earrings



I ordered my absolute favourite dessert, Creme brûlée, and it came with THREE FLAVOURS. I died when I saw this. Isn't it just the best when you first crack the top layer?

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! like your photos!
    xoxo
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.