Let me get one thing clear: I have no idea how it happened. Although the denim itself was still wearable, knowing that there were those ugly stains in the back just turned me off from ever wearing them again.
So, I'm on a new hunt to find something to replace them. I know that coloured denim is all the rage right now, but I figured I might as well take a look at the other trends out there. I might find something better.
- The Charmer Skinny Denim by Sanctuary in color MINT (152.50$)
- The Chelsea Jeans by Joe's Jeans in NECTAR (163.91$)
- The Shane Faux Front Cigarette Jeans by Genetic Denim in BRIGHT TEAL (182.59$)
- The Boa Print Skinny Jeans by J Brand in TAUPE BOA (251.06$)
- The Legacy Wax Coated Jeans by Rich & Skinny in RED LEATHER (on sale at 134.86$)
- The Stiletto Leopard Jeans by Current/Elliott in CAMEL LEOPARD (on sale at 171.17$)
I think I kind of like the wax coated ones by Rich & Skinny the most just because I feel like I'm killing two birds with one stone and it'll probably be more wearable into the next fall and winter than say the mint coloured denims...
What do you all think? I'm going to have to hunt for some cheaper alternatives though.
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.