8.2.12

Surprise birthdays...never again.

Over the weekend, I had the lovely stressful satisfying time of throwing my boyfriend a surprise birthday party for his 25th. He had only hinted about every other time we spoke about plans for his birthday in the previous months. 

Luckily for me it was a success, despite the many downturns ...such as him catching a glimpse of an event titled "Surprise Birthday" on my Facebook the night before - yet another reason to not like FB so much anymore. 

I was sure that everything was done for when I realized what he saw. However, we had multiple surprises planned throughout the night, plus he didn't know who, when, what or where...right?

So I still went ahead and went along as planned. I even made him a cake of his absolute dream car: Eleanor, the Mustang GT500


I didn't take my humble pills this morning. I must say that for a first-time-ever at making a car shaped cake, this was darned good, plus it was edible. 


The most stressful part of the whole thing was to keep everyone coordinated until my boyfriend arrived. I love in-action shots because they are generally the most honest ones. See how I'm obviously distracted and have a slight hint of worry spread across my face, even though there's a bunch of people behind me without a care in the world?


Unfortunately, amidst all the va et viens of the night I didn't get a chance to take a head to toe picture of my outfit, but here's an up close and personal picture of my face for you makeup-wise.

What I'm wearing:
TOP:: Tunic/Dress from Bedo (olllllddd)
BOTTOM: Short black skirt because Bedo tunic doesn't cover my bum
Shoes: (not shown) Zara turquoise snakeskin heels
Accessories: I was so caught up in everything that I forgot to accessorize! I was wearing a bejeweled belt from a BCBG dress though
FACE: Bh Cosmetics 120 color palette 3rd Ed for eyes, ELF gel eyeler, Maybelline Colossal mascara

Happy Hump day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.