I hope you're all having a great week so far.
Tomorrow's Thursday. 'nuff said.
Don't want to scroll down for all the details? Just watch the video =)
And for those who want the details ....
Juxtaposing elements is one of my favourite things to do when dressing up in the morning - try to expect the unexpected. Especially when it involves soft and hard items such as the chiffon Tee vs a traditionally manual labor worker's garment vs the metal bib/choker necklace. Harder said than done.
I made this DIY shearling clutch with the leftover fabric from the shearling vest I made earlier this season. I think it turned out REALLY cute. What do you all think? Although it's a little bit flimsy (which can easily be fixed), I think it makes the outfit look more season appropriate - don't you think?
Dont' me afraid that your metals will clash, it's ok to mix silver, with bronze, with gold...with..chocolate?
I LOVE turn-up cuffs. Not simply because it adds style to any outfit, but for practicality reasons, I like my sleeves to end at my elbow - personal preference I guess.
What I'm Wearing:
TOP:: H&M denim shirt, Zara blush tee
BOTTOM: Sixty Nine Jeans
ACCESSORIES: DIY shearling clutch, Forever 21 bib/choker necklace
WATCH: Micheal Kors
SHOES: Zara
Have a GREAT Thursday everyone! The week's almost up!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.