So yesterday, I got a package in the mail.
That's always a good thing.
I received the BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (3rd Ed.) after 2 weeks of placing the order.
I was very impressed with the way it was packed so meticulously. It was wrapped in a saran-wrap type plastic, then a bubble wrap, then the box, then rolled into this kind of textured brown wrapping paper and then sandwiched between two layers of scrunched up paper and then into the shipping box. Plus, a fragile notice on the box. There were no scratches on the case, every single eyeshadow was intact.
I was very pleased with the colours. There was a fair amount of both shimmer and matt colours to choose from, and were all very smooth and pigmented.
I purchased mine for 30$ + shipping during the holidays sales (which I believe is still on until the 11th of january), otherwise it's usually priced for 34.95$. Which is still a great deal for 120 eyeshadows of this quality.
Unfortunately I don't have the coastal scents palettes to compare for quality, but I must say that I am very pleased with what I received, and I won't be so hesitant to order from them in the future.
Happy Sunday everyone!









No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.