1.11.11

Happy November - and belated Halloween!

Hi everyone!

Happy November! Only a short month till the Holiday season which means, hectic hours at work and ridiculous amount of things to do.

I'll be flat out honest with you all - and say that I won't really have the time to post very enlightening (not that I ever do) or text-filled posts this month simply because I don't have the brains for it at the moment.

However, I decided this morning, that I would use my blog as a way to come up with ideas for gifts when the Holidays do come around so I don't have to fuss over it last minute...like every other year.

So this is kind of like a "30 day - Holiday gift idea Challenge". Feel free to join in if you'd like ;)
Basically, everyday, for 30 days, I'll post a minimum of 1 picture of a gift, or inspiration of a gift that I'd like to give to someone. I figure this will help me narrow down what to purchase or make for them when the time comes. Simple as that.

So here goes, for day 1:


Great for small gifts for friends. Every year, I make a small little gift bag/box/stocking for my close girlfriends, and I fill them up with small nick knacks. Last year, I sewed up mini stockings and filled them with chocolate (I had just returned from Switzerland), some makeup samples that I purchased from Sephora (you know, their holiday special packages?)  and some other little things.

The picture above would be a super cute thing to add to it! Plus, it's an easy DIY =)

Magisso White Teacup - 19.95$

Know anyone who LOOOVEs tea? This is a super cool tea mug that tilts both ways: towards the right to infuse your tea, and to the left to drink without any of the tea leaves falling into your drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.