2.11.11

Day 2:: DIY Gifts

I went to watch Puss and boots yesterday, and omg - so cute. Movie itself was so-so to be honest, but omg - Puss is too cute. I believe the reason I'm so in love with that cat is because I truly believe that if I strapped on some boots on my own cat and put a hat over his head - he would be the exact replica of Puss in boots.


Now imagine him with the hat. HOW CAN YOU RESIST THOSE EYES?!

Also - he only does that when he wants something ...which is why this picture was taken with him sitting next to me during dinner time.

Now onto what this post is originally about ....Day 2 of gift inspirations:
Today, I'm concentrating on DIY projects for gifts for those who are more crafty =)



This is such a great DIY to personalize all your gift tags. LINK!


This is such a great idea for a family member (i.e. parents and grandparents). It's definitely a very sweet and thoughtful gift. =)
LINK!


This is great for both guys and girls - just find the right fabric ;) 
LINK! to download instructions (it is a PDF file so make sure your computer has an Adobe Reader)


Definitely a cute little extra something for gifts for Mother-in-laws. =)
If you don't know how to embroider, your local fabric store should be able to do it for you for a small price.


Skip going to Lush and spending a fortune - make your own bath bombs customized for each person.
LINK!

I think I'll focus on guy gifts tomorrow...
Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool and nice post ever.I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.