28.10.11
Another jewelry organization post...
I know I've done like, a million posts about jewelry organization..butI'm still trying to figureo ut the best way to organize my jewelry/accessories myself.
(Click here to see the other posts about organization + jewelry storage)
And being the obsessive organization freak that I am - I can't help but constantly look for a better solution.
So, when I found the above picture - I was like *jaw dropped instantly to the floor and stared at my computer screen for a solid minute*. I love the kind of messy/organized display this person has ...not to mention the AMOUNT of accessories she has!
I think the day that I collect enough jewelry, I'll try and do this. =)
Cheers and Happy Friday everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow - that is such a cool way to display and organize everything! I am a mess when it comes to organizing my collection. One of these days I have to really inventory what I have. Thanks for sharing the photo.
ReplyDeletethu
http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
That's a gorgeous way to organize jewelry - but yah you need a lot of it!
ReplyDelete