It's awfully tricky because, unlike a girl - the choices are limited, it's generally more expensive and it varies from guy to guy.
The typical gifts are generally the video games, sports jerseys...sport games (NHL finals anyone?) and so on...However, they're not very personalized in my opinion, nor original.
So, here are just a few ideas that'll perhaps inspire you to find the perfect gift for your guy. ;)
For the tech savvy guys: Solar charger (this is great also if he travels a lot and doesn't have easy access to a plug, or he travels out of the country often and doesn't have a charger converter). LINK!
I found this kind of cool, even for myself - although it does require some installation. Any other electronic gadgets are always cool - got an Ipad? Get some accessories for it. Even better if you can personalize them! Get his favorite color case, and get a sweet message embroidered on it if you can.
In the past, I've purchased small getaways for my boyfriend and I, and he's loved them. Now with all those daily promo websites such as groupon, dailydeals, etc., you can easily find one at a really affordable price! I like to go on onespout.com because they get all the daily deals websites in one place, so you can easily compare all the different promos and rates. =)
If you're handy in the kitchen, a delicious home made dinner for two with all this favorites is definitely a winner too. Get his favorite wine (or drink), meal and dessert all in one.
Last year, I had purchased my other half the full DVD collection of 007 - he loved it. =)
Any movie your boyfriend ADORES but would never splurge and buy the whole collection himself?
You can also compile your own, like all his favorite comedy movies and such - maybe skip the romantic movies that make you think of him, he'll most probably never watch them.
Something that's a little out of the box...a few years ago, I stumbled across a website called trythat.ca. It's basically a website of activities you could try, such as taking a performance driving course, or cooking classes, skydiving, flying lessons...The prices are ok - depending on what you take, some can be a little costly, but it's definitely original, and he'll have a blast!
I hope this was helpful to some of you, and till tomorrow ;)



thanks so much some great idea's, I still have no clue what to get my boyfriend!
ReplyDelete