4.8.11

Talbots Sale Review

I promised a Talbots sale review for the shoes - and here it is. Although it's a little overdue, better late than never right?

Now the hype around the Talbots sale is over anyways, so I'll skip all the chit chat and get right into it! =)


So here are the four pairs of shoes that I purchased, if you want to know the exact names, price and details, refer to this previous post.


Pros
- Easy to slip on
- Reasonably comfortable
- Great price
- Made of Leather

Cons:
- Buckles are fake, so you can't adjust it to your liking
- Wish the wedge wasn't just leather covered, that it was an actual wood base


Pros:
- Nice chunky heel and high platform = sturdy to walk in comfortably
- Leather is soft
- The slingback doesn't hurt my heel =)

Cons:
- I really can't think of any! They're that nice.


Pros:
- Nice height to be able to wear for many hours
- Nice stretchy, soft leather
- Great price/value
- Great Toe Cleavage. =)

Cons:
- Wish maybe just that the toe wasn't THAT pointy
- Might want to consider purchasing a slip grip for the balls of your feet to prevent your toes from hitting the front of the shoes. Not only will that stretch the shoes, it also hurts your toes in the long run.


Pros:
- Nice sturdy heel = comfortably high heel walking
- Easily slip on once you have the right size adjusted
- Soft leather

Cons:
- Wish the heel and platform was actual wood


Overall, I have to say that I was very pleased with my purchases. Obviously what you get when you shop online is rarely as good as you imagine it to be or how it's presented online.With that in mind, the quality is great, and the price was extraordinarily reasonable that I should not and cannot give any complaints. =)

And while I was taking all these pics, my kitty cat decided to crawl into one of the smaller shoeboxes for a little nap. Here's some pics, just for fun.




Out of all the boxes, he had to choose the smallest one to SQQQUUIIISH himself into ....haha.

Cheers and till next time =)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your shoes, especially the first pair as well as the faux wooden ones. Cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.