Happy Saturday everyone. =)
I've always been a big fan of Mary Kate Olsen's makeup. It's kind of a rolled-out-of-bed-haven't-redone-my-makeup-in-days look - and I love it.
For some reason, she makes it look so chic and put together.
Today, Anna Saccone from the Style Diet, posted her version of the look:
This totally inspired me to try it out - with whatever I had handy at home...
and this is what I got:
Obviously eye shape and skin-tone are NOT AT ALL THE SAME: but this is just my version of the look.
It's definitely done with a much lighter hand, and less intense, therefore something more wearable at work - and that can easily be transformed into a night-time look.
Very versatile. =)
It's definitely done with a much lighter hand, and less intense, therefore something more wearable at work - and that can easily be transformed into a night-time look.
Very versatile. =)
These are the products I used (eyes only - my face wasn't done AT ALL...haha)
- E.L.F.'s Sassy Mineral Eyeshadow
- M.A.C.'s Carbon eye shadow
- E.L.F's Natural Mineral Eyeshadow for inner corner
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- Maybelline One by one volume express mascara in Blackest black in waterproof for upper eyelashes
- Cover Girl's Lash blast in black brown for lower lashes
- Estee Lauder's Double Wear eyeliner in 02 Coffee to line the upper lash line and last 1/3 of my lower lash line.
- All brushes were from E.L.F.
Sorry for the messy hair ...
How would you do a MKO makeup look?
How would you do a MKO makeup look?
Have a nice weekend everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.