2.6.11

Dress for mom

I love making dresses, and at the moment, I'm working on a dress for my mother for this Gala she has to attend at the end of this month.

Here are a few pics of what it looks like now. I'd say it's a good 90% completed. There are still some minor things to change here and there, but it's done for the most part. Yay!

I really hope I can finish this before I leave on my trip to Switzerland-Budapest-Prague-Vienna. =)





I apologize for the poor quality of these pcis - I took them as quick snapshots this morning. I'll definitely take clearer, nicer pics once it's completely done and my mom's wearing it ^^

Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. wow your so talented! I love it I am sure she will too. Thats really cool your going to Europe :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.