I miss it. I miss the ambiance.
I also miss the way teachers would push you to do more, and have no choice but to do your best. I look back at some projects I've done in the past in fashion school, and think to myself "I would never take on a project like this now that it doesn't serve an actual purpose..." ...but I miss pushing myself making these projects, and the feeling of satisfaction once they're complete.
Here are some past projects I've done which always makes me REALLY impressed with myself...hahaha
(pls ignore my amateur modeling skills...)
![]() |
| Bustier project (too bad I don't have a good picture of the back, it's really pretty...) |
![]() |
| It's actually reversible, the pleats are just different on the other side |
![]() |
| Back of the reversible halter top above |
![]() |
| Another bustier project - excuse the raw edge at the bottom...it wasn't completely finished. This was supposed to be a dress later on, but I never got around to it once I submitted the project. |
Ahh...the good old days when I was practically forced to create. =)
(sorry if the crazy-large watermarks bother you - I have to make myself believe that that will protect my creations somehow, it's all very psychological you see...)
Enjoy~





Did you make all of these? You are so freaking creative...! So impressed :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! You're very talented!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked the budgeting system... it is difficult but I like to believe it will be worth it once I retire! :)
xxMelissa
your very talented, I think its good to reflect on the past projects you have done but look ahead and think of all the more amazing creations you can make!
ReplyDelete<3