4.5.11

Pop of color


I recently fell in love with YSL's Arty ring.

They come in an array of color, and I just find that it makes the perfect statement piece to bring our outfit together.


However, I cannot bring myself to splurge on the $200 ring. As beautiful as it is, I'd rather spend that money on...say, shoes.

So, being the DIY-lover that I am...I went out to find a way to get the "Pop of Color" effect I was looking for at my local Ste-Eustache Flea Market.

Behold, I found a small kiosk selling different kinds of stones, amongst his pile of little treasure, I found some turquoise.

YES!

So, going home, I quickly took out my small tool box filled with beads and wires, pliers and so on...
and created the following:



Granted, it's not as beautiful, nor as spectacular as the YSL Arty ring (which will remain on my wish list until I get over this spontaneous obssession of mine)...it does the job of creating a small pop of color to my outfits. =)

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.