22.4.11

Early Spring { Chambray shorts & BCBG green Clutch }

TGIF everyone! ;)

I hope you all have wonderful plans for this long weekend. Happy holidays to whichever holiday you may celebrate (or not, just take some good time off from work, yay!)
My plans for Easter weekend? Quebec City.
I'll be bringing my trusty camera with me, so look for new pics soon.

In the meantime, here's what I wore today. =)




Here's what I'm wearing:

- MEXX black tank top
- H&M olive shirt dress (although I almost never wear it as a dress)
- H&M chambray shorts (totally a summer piece, but if you wear thicker tights with it, you could wear it any season!)
- Brown tights
- Aldo clog/lace-up shoes (still available on aldoshoes.com - on sale)
- BCBG Green Clutch
- Vintage gold chain (from thrift shop)
- Rotary Swiss Watch
- Mexx brown studd earrings


I hope you all have a GREAT Easter (or whatever holiday) weekend, and I'll talk to you all very soon!

Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. love the entire outfit, and the shorts are awesome

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.