With every kind of love affair, comes some kind of sacrifice.
In this case, we're talking blisters!
Ever bought a pair of shoes that were absolutely TO DIE FOR? You tried them on in the store, they SEEMED comfortable and once you decided to wear them for an entire day, you find yourself with so many blisters that you can't even stand?
Here are my few tips and tricks to make sure that never happens ever again! I'm an avid believer that shoes have to be comfortable from the get-go. I don't believe in that whole "break them in" *excuse my language* bullshit.
I think if you're paying for a pair of shoes, it should NOT tear your skin open.
So here's how I go about it.
- Stretch your shoes
- Not by wearing them. Either purchase a shoe stretcher from your local cobbler or by using the ice method as shown here by Michelle Phan.
- Carry band-aids with you - just in case
- If you know a pair of shoes will hurt, take the precaution, and put band-aids on BEFORE you start walking.
- This is the best one: rub vaseline all around the inside edge, or wherever else you think might give you a blister, of your shoe. This is honestly a life saver.
I hope these quick tips have helped some of you from going through some painful shoe-xperience.
Enjoy~



No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.