30.5.11

I wish I procrastinated less....overdue pics

I tend to have a really bad habit. I love taking pictures and editing them for this blog....but then I keep putting off actually POSTING them. By the time I find TIME to post the pictures, they're overdue and seem irrelevant.

Either way, I decided it was time to share some of these overdue pics.



The following were taken when my boyfriend and I decided to walk around Mount Royal early March. I think we got too enthusiastic about the IDEA of spring in March. It was FREEZING. I remember getting out of the car, complain it was too cold, saw the beautiful scenery, and climbed back into the car.

Proof below:



Later on in the same month (I know, it's May...this is really exaggerated procrastination...), when it was actually WARMER (although if my memory is good enough, it was only hovering over freezing point)

Anyone who is a real chocolate lover, and lives in/near Montreal would know of Juliette&Chocolat.
It's a cafe that serves mainly (instead of coffes and specialty cafes) chocolate infused drinks, desserts and meals.

Below, you can see me devour my hot chocolate topped with vanilla ice cream. =)





Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.