I hated playing tag as a child...in fact, I hated sports as a child. I didn't like the idea of running around and risk the chance of falling and hurting myself....or just the idea of a singular (or multiple) people chasing after me for whatever reason.
However, I do love online tags. They're such a fun way to get to know the next person without actually, well, KNOWING them. You know?
So, the recent tag that's been floating around YT and blogs is the Fashion Tag..which I will do. So, without furtur a due,
1. How would you describe your style?
Casual, classic chic with an touch of bohemian-edgy. If that makes any sense. Basically I love to keep the core of my outfit very plain, classic, casual, COMFORTABLE, but I always add my own little twist to it, whether it's adding some bohemian flair with braided hair or scarves (which I own too many of), or killer edgy heels that'll make the rocker in me stand out.
2. What are your wardrobe staples?
This is a toughie, because it changes more or less every season...but if I had to narrow it down, it would most probably be
- a really good fitting pair of dark denim
- a neutral toned chiffon blouse (not a white button-up, I hate those)
- a good leather jacket
- a pair of comfortable heels (preferably classics in your favourite color)
- SCARVES!!!
This, I honestly don't know...it would probably have to be my BCBG leather boots...that was purchased on sale - as a gift - or my Mackage Jacket. But both were purchased at a really good discount, so they can't even really be categorized as "really expensive".
4. Most wanted item?
Ok, I'm a spoilt child. I want everything. However, on the very top of my list are the Chanel 2.55 handbag (the classic one - not the remade ones by Karl, although those are very tempting as well) and a pair of classic black patent Louboutins....but the list goes on. =)
5. Favourite designer?
My all-time favourite designer has GOT TO BE, hands-down, Yves St-Laurent - may he rest in peace.
He completely revolutionized women's fashion single-handedly. I love that he inspired himself from cultures all over the world and translated that into wearable pieces of art. All of his creations has become staples of all women's wardrobe - you really can't say that for most of the designers nowadays.
6. How much do you spend on clothes?
Ok, this is tricky...because I don't consider, shoes, handbags and accessories as "clothes" - but others do (including my boyfriend). So, on specifically clothes, not very much. I rewear the same pieces over and over. When I purchase a new piece of clothing it's either
- very expensive, and I've waited for it to go on sale since day 1 - and purchased it at more or less half off. These pieces tend to stay in my wardrobe for YEARS and tend to be classics.
- very cheap - think Forever 21, Zara (quality wise) or H&M - These are usually trend pieces that I will donate at the end of the season - or modify them (DIY style)
BCBG, Forever 21 (online, I hate shopping in the store), Asos, H&M and Holt Renfrew (if I could afford it).
8. Favourite Fragrance?
Light Blue by Dolce & Gabanna
9. What's your favourite way to wear your hair?
Down (because I'm lazy), or in a ponytail. I've had my chignon phase, and it was just too much work to pin all my hair in.
10. What is your go-to outfit when you don't know what to wear?
dark denims + white T shirt. Don't underestimate the power of a classic, white T with a pair of heels. Any heels.
11. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay?
Without a doubt, the edgy/punk trend - although this has never really left since the Sex Pistols.
12. Show us your most prized possession in your wardrobe
I honestly don't have a most prized possession - the closest thing would be my Mackage Jacket - the leather is just so soft, and there are just so many intricate details on it. I can't help but fall in love every time I wear it.
13. Tag some people
I tag everyone who wishes to do this. It's really quite fun! =)
(on the side though, I'd really love to see what Wendy - from Wendy's Look Book - and Maegan - from Love Maegan- would answer for these q&a)
Happy Tagging everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.