Happy belated Mommy's Day!! =)
Yesterday my mom and I went out for a little supper at Vieux-Port Steakhouse here in Montreal. Mom's don't get very many opportunities to dress up like we do I find. So, this was the perfect opportunity to do so.
My mom has an esquisite style that is very much her own. She's not shy of using BOLD colors (unlike myself, I like to stick to very neutral palettes). I think my mom's wardrobe is PERFECT for this spring, although I would never wear it...coz it's my mom's right?
 |
My stylish mommy - although she looks really stiff here, her outfit was oh-so-appropriate.
|
 |
| I don't have a pic of her actual outfit (as in without the jacket)...but check out how she paired the whole thing! |
 |
| I look absolute awful in this picture - but I wanted to show you all the top I had purchased from Mexx - it's super cute as a casual top, or tucked in a skirt like I did here to dress it up. |
 |
| These pics really aren't wow. but it gives you a decent idea of what we wore that day...right? |
Here's a sneak peak of what we had for dinner. =)
 |
This wine, recommended by our amazing waiter, was DIVINE. For those who are wine lovers like myself, this is a must!
|
 |
| 10oz Steak cut New York style. IT WAS SO GOOD. |
 |
| Rack of Lamb for mommy. We were so impressed by the fact that they didn't overcook the spinach! |
 |
I can't leave a restaurant without having desert...Creme Brulee, Flambe with Grand Marnier, and a Tiramisu for mommy. =)
I hope everyone had a great Mother's day, and thank you to all the mommies out there in the world for loving us unconditionally.
I love you mommy. <3
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.