19.10.10

Major Shopping Week-end

It's that time of the year again. It's that time, when I feel like I've just floated to 7th heaven.
IT'S SAMPLE SALE TIME!!

Yes, you read right. It's the time of the year that most major companies, manufacturers and such get rid of their inventory. How do they do that? Well, usually they sell their remaining merchandise at a ridiculous price (I once got a Rudsak full on leather bag for 80$).

So here are a few of them that are coming up:

- Braderie de la Mode : Oct 21st to Oct 24th
  • A few of the present retailers: Rudsak, Denis Gagnon, Annie 50, Andy The Anh, etc.
  • It basically consists of local (Montreal) companies, so if you love supporting our local talents, this   might be for you.
 - Beyond the Rack 1st ever sample sale in Montreal: Oct 22 to Oct 24th
  • It was by invitation only, to members of their website, but here's the address: 364 Rue Isabey 
  • Opening hours: Fri: 12-9pm, Sat: 10-5pm, Sun: 12-5pm.
  • Bigger brands such as UGG, Dior, Coach, etc. 
  • If you're a high-end junkie. This is for you! 
  • Meet me there Friday afternoon!! =D I'll be shopping literally till I drop
  • Supposed to be up to 85% off. 

I'll keep you guys posted if I find anything else~

Happy Shopping!

       Yaya

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.