10.10.10

post 17. Scrub that dead skin away

I stopped into Sephora yesterday, for some new skincare products (I was running out of my facewash, lotion, etc...)...and stopped my tracks next to some stuff on Sale. A few lipglosses at 8$...some eyeshadows...then, something caught my eye.

The Sephora super foot scrub. 



I've always had a slight obsession for things that meant foot care. I'm rough with my feet. I walk heavy on them. I wear heels. Basically, they're pretty beat up.
I read the labels, and it sounds like a bunch of good stuff...sweet almond oil, essential oil of peppermint and sugar crystals. It all sounds amazing.

AND! it comes with its own scrub at the head of the bottle.
I figured, what the hell, might as well try it out.

And after a long night of dancing with friends, the next morning, I decided to give this little guy a try.
I have to say, I'm quite impressed. It smells AMAZING. The peppermint smell is subtle but present which is nice and refreshing. The almond oil really does moisturize my feet quite nicely and the sugar crystals really do get all that nasty dead skin off, with the help of the scrub head.

The only con I have to say about this, is probably the fact that the scrub is directly attached at the head of the bottle. Which to me, is..well, not very hygenic. Let's face it, you're scrubbing dead skin off that scrub...which stays on the bottle, until the next time you decide to use it, which, less face is ...is kind of gross.

The scrub does work quite well, it does get rid of all the nasty dead skin, and does leave your feet feeling amazingly soft, and refreshing thanks to the peppermint.
I would recommend this product, especially since it was on sale for 8$

Happy feet pampering!

         Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.