For Spring 2011, he's reasserted himself at the top of my list. It makes me wish that, in the real world, fall wasn't upon us.
The stage fills itself with soft lavenders, beautiful soft peachy corals (nice update from last spring's bright, vibrant coral), soft sky blues....everything is just OH. SO. SOFT. looking. Looking through the pictures, I feel as if feathers are floating around. The entire collection is just so light weight. Even though he integrates heavily beaded blazers, the colors are so soft, that it doesn't seem to add weight to the collection.
![]() |
| One of my favourites form the collection as worn by model Constance Jablonski. I love the contrast between the soft, fluid dress and the heavy gold bangles and necklace. |
![]() |
| I love the mosaic-reminiscence of this dress with the embroidered sequins into squares all over the dress. A otherwise, ordinary dress, has just become breathtaking. |
I'm in love.
So, check it out yourselves, and let me know, what's your verdict?
Yaya


No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.