4.12.12

Ice cream craving: Healthy alternative

So, I had this odd craving for ice cream the other day, but with the holidays coming up, I'm watching a little of what I'm eating outside of family gatherings and xmas parties....

I also remembered that I had recently come across a healthy ice cream alternative made up of stuff you can most likely find already in your  kitchen.

Ingredients:
- Ripe bananas
- Peanut Butter
- Cocoa powder (or Nutella)

You can replace the peanut butter, cocoa powder and Nutella for any other flavouring that you may prefer.



  1. Get your ingredients togethers
  2. Put in the chopped bananas and peanut butter
  3. Blend! 
  4. Add in your second ingredient (cocoa powder) otherwise, skip to step 6)
  5. Blend again, make sure its completely SMOOTH
  6. Pour into a plastic container
  7. Either let it sit out for a few hours so the bubbles and air in the mixture will dissipate, otherwise, put directly into the freezer on a flat surface.
  8. Wait for it to solidify, scoop & enjoy! 

Have a great Tuesday everyone!! 

2 comments:

  1. Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article. You wrote very informative and helpful tips. I also read you other post and also M coming back soon for more informative and attractive post's.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.