I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend! I feel like we're getting a second summer here in Montreal. The sun's been beaming and keeping my skin nice and tan.
Over the weekend, I had a lovely time reenergizing myself, getting a beautiful re-tan (the old one was slowly fading...) and to shop a little.
My personal favourite time to shop is when the stores are getting their new collections, but still have sale items. This is when they liquidate everything at the lowest price possible. Yes, you had to really rummage through the pile of leftovers, but sometimes you can find REAL gems. I happened to have found a few items that I really loved - one of which I've been eyeing for a while (don't you love it when that happens?)
We started out Saturday morning with a lovely dim sum with my other half (that's just how tall he is...his head can't even fit into the frame proportionally...haha). Now even having been together for so long, he still has trouble with the idea of having regular food during breakfast/brunch hour (he's the kind of guy who likes his eggs and bacon in the a.m).
However, I think we're making progress, he had no problem gobbling up all the yummy things you see before you this Saturday.
If any of you live in the Montreal/Laval vicinity, check out Carrefour Laval's Un Autre Monde store, they're having a renovation sale (I think it'll end in 2 days). I snatched up these 7 for all mankind (similar here) skinnies for 60% off!
These are officially my very first pair of premium denims! I'm starting to understand a little more how can people can pay this high a price for a pair of jeans. These are SO comfortable, despite the fact that they are a SUPER skinny fit. I remember holding them up and thinking "man, it's gonna be tough getting into them".
Nope. I slipped right in! Not to mention the cotton is crazy soft.
Some sunnies growing on our patio. The one you see in the forefront is one that we planted WAY too early in the spring. This little baby had a hard time growing. It's super tiny. Super cute. =)
I know I shouldn't have...but I stopped by The Bay (a department store here in Canada) with a friend, and saw these Sam Edelman's that I've been eyeing ever since I saw a Wendy from wendy's look book wear them on her blog (post here).
Never in a million years, did I think I was going to find them...on sale!
They were 135$ at regular price, marked down to 107 and then knocked off another 50%. It was a steal.
Did I mention they're the most comfortable things ever? I feel like I'm walking on clouds. The padding on these are divine, and the heel height is perfect to give a little lift and arch to the feet without straining your calves...these will be great for long strolls.
If you have a chance, head over to The Bay and see if you can snatch them up too! They have some great options left with an additional 50% off. =)
Oh, and the shorts are from Forever21, on sale at 10.99$
Have a lovely Monday morning everyone.




No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.