27.6.12

My Week in Pics:: Happy St-Jean

Hi Everyone, 

Last weekend was our Quebec's National holiday, St-Jean. My other half and I took the day out to the beach with a few friends, and spend the evening having dinner at one of the best terraces in old Montreal, Jardin Nelson. If you're ever in the neighbourhood of Montreal, please check it out. 


After my first time ever applying the new Sensationail Gel polish. Review video coming up soon =) 


Killing some time sketching during volunteer work. 


New painting I'm working on - big surprise for someone's upcoming bday ;) ...shh! 


Received my new X-pole about 2 weeks ago. LOVING it. The updates they did on it compared to the older version is godsend. My cat seems to love it too. 


Closet cleaning time! Once I year I purge my closet of everything I don't wear anymore, don't like, never liked, rarely wear...never wore. Either I try to modify it into something that will be used, or donate it to the closest Salvation army. 


After exactly 6 days after applying the Sensationail Gel polish, I got my first chip! ....it really went downhill from there and every other finger started peeling the next day. 


Beach fun with a bunch of friends. Special thanks to my dance teacher for this lovely wrap =) 


After a lovely meal, and 1/2 a bottle of wine - did some street poling ....oh all the stares I got from tourists and passbyers...Not to mention how crazy I look in this picture because of the lighting. 

Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.