As I shop, I often find a ridiculous about of pieces that I would love to own myself. However, if I bought every single item that I desired, I think my bank account would be run into the ground quite rapidly.
So, I decided that I could start a weekly post of some sort to chronicle my spontaneous desire to consume. I figured this would be a good way for you all to do some small window shopping too!
Today's collage is dedicated to accessories because I truly believe that once you have your basic wardrobe your choices are limitless by just changing up your accessories!
- Fallon Jewelry "Happy" ID Cuff in silver Reg. 112$ -> on sale @ 81.47$ CAD
- Sachin + Babi Marmalde Necklace Reg. 340$ -> on sale @ 247.32$ CAD (also a great inspiration for a DIY)
- Low Luv x Erin Wasson Double Crescent Ring Reg. 65$ -> on sale @ 33.77$ CAD
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Leather Double Wrap Bracelet Reg. 91.45$
- Charles Albert Alchemia Shine Cuff Reg. 77.94$
- Fallon Jewelry - Gia Lion Ring Reg. 81.05$
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.