I've been testing out this little gem for the past few days, the same way I do with any of my products on my Etsy shop, to ensure the longevity and quality of the item.
So what do I look for when I do this?
- can be worn underwater and not tarnish your skin
- gem doesn't fall out with regular wash and wear (especially wash)
- comfort
- size and dimension
This was worn on my index finger.
So far so good, I'm pretty pleased with the size and shape of it, as well as the quality from a new supplier.
What do you all think? I'll probably offer this ring in an array of colours and 2 to 3 variant sizes. This one would be the middle (12mm wide)
Let me know your thoughts. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.