13.3.12

Dear Ms. Kelly Green

I'd like to welcome you to my handbag collection.


I scored this lovely Kelly Green handbag this weekend at our local Winners (kind of like the Canadian version of TJ Maxx where you can get brand names at discounted prices)

The brand is called Pulicati from Italy. I had never previously heard of this brand before, but the quality of this handbag is absolutely stunning. 

Have any of you ever heard of it? 

4 comments:

  1. I just saw this handbag in Marshalls( I'm from the US)The first thing that came to mind was Louis Vuitton but at a fraction of the cost!!!! How much was yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It bought it on sale at one of our stores called Winners where they liquidate past season items for certain brands (I think it's the same concept as Marshalls in the US) - it was about 130$?

      Delete
  2. The handle broke on mine, I'm heartbroken!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.