31.12.11

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone

In a little less than 5 hours from now, it'll officially be 2012. 
I can't believe how fast the past year has passed, and I am so grateful for so many things that have happened in the past year. 

Through all the ups and downs, another year has finally passed, and hopefully the new year will bring each and every one of you happiness, prosperity, lots of health and memories that can make you smile one day. 

This  year, because I have the flat all to myself, my other half and I decided to host the NYE celebrations. We've got quite the feast prepared for all our guests, including two bottles of Champagne to pop when the clock strikes 00:00. 

So, what will yours truly be wearing on this special occasion? 
LOTS of glitter.

I'm not the type who likes to dress up too much, and then not be able to move around comfortably when I want to. I like to be able to shake my booty properly without worrying about whether my ass is hanging out in the air or not. Moreover, I like to shake my head around without wondering if my perfectly coiffed chignon is falling apart. 

In other words, if I could, I'd stay in Pjs 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. 
However, it's fun to dress up once in a while - so I met in between. 



So, for top, I got a SUPER glittery top from BCBG during their last sample sale for 30$ - props to me!
Hair - super natural + no fuss (another thing I'm grateful for is naturally straight hair)
Nails: EXTRA glitter EVERYWHERE. 
Makeup: Very ordinary - nothing special really. Silver on inner corner, 1st 1/2 of top and bottom lid, and black everywhere else with EXTRA volumizing mascara. 

I wish you all the best in the New Year, be safe tonight and see you all next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.