24.11.11

Happy (US) Thanksgiving!





I had thanksgiving - about a month ago already, but in Canada there isn't so much hype around that holiday, especially if we compare ourselves to our neighbors down south.

I think it's even LESS popular in Quebec than the rest of the county - correct me if I'm wrong. =)

Nonetheless, I'd like to wish everyone in the U.S. a very Happy Thanksgiving.
Not to sound too materialistic but I for one am very thankful for the amazing Black Friday sales happening down there. Although I can only admire from afar and on my computer screen ...perhaps I'll indulge myself and make a few purchases online (Cyber Monday anyone?)

To start off, I was just browsing through the web, and saw that Talbots is already starting their sales. All tops and tees are down to 15$ + a -30% discount to your entire purchase when you use the code FRIENDS + there's free shipping with no minimum. =)

Sales can't start any better than that.

Hopefully you'll find some great sales yourself without breaking any bones or tearing anyone else's hair out at the stores. Get ready to loosen the buttons of your pants, and allow yourself to eat that extra slice of turkey with gravy - you'll work on it after the Holidays ;)


Cheers and Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you.