I've been hunting for a good pair of leopard loafers since the beginning of this season.
Why?
- Leopard is RIDICULOUSLY in right now
- Leopard ALWAYS comes back into style (generally every other year/season)
- Loafers make them more modern
- The mix of loafer and leopard is a nice mix of masculine + feminine
- This might be the only year I can find them...
FINALLY, I've found a pair, that are:
1. comfortable
2. perfect print + tint
3. decent price
Steve Madden's MADEE : retailed at 124$ CAD.
(I know it says 119 on the website, but that's in American Dollars)
I'm obviously still hunting for a good pair of leopard heels, but in the meantime, these will keep me from complaining how I can't find one at a decent price.
I'm waiting for the holiday sales to start to get myself a pair of the MADEE's in Black Sequins or Purple Suede.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.