Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that you were lucky enough to have better weather than us Montrealers.
It's been nothing but raining, cold and windy all weekend, and still is today. It's one of those days where the chill gets under your skin, downright to the core of your bones...
Despite the horrible weather, my mother and I took a little day trip to Mont-Tremblant for some sightseeing. It's in all honesty, a tourist attraction to come over to Mont-Tremblant during the fall, when the leaves turn. You should have seen the luxury buses filled with the cliche Asian tourist groups. =)
At the top of the
Ignore the awful - awful hair. The wind was about to blow my bun off my head.
I'm all bundled up in many - many layers of clothing:
TOP:: Forever 21 long sleeve cotton shirt (which you don't see in the picture), MEXX sweater from last season, Mackage leather jacket
BOTTOM:: Sixty Nine Jeans denims (Style: Cindy RB)
ACCESSORIES:: Rudsak Gloves, Cole Haan satchel, Scarf from Winners
SHOES:: (sorry you can't see in the picture) Aldo booties
Wish you all a beautiful Monday!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.